Brewbound Session Summer ‘15, taking place on June 11 at Moonlight Studios in Chicago, is less than two weeks away!
If you haven’t already registered to attend this full-day business conference, now is the time to reserve your seat and join more than 200 beer industry professionals for a jam-packed day of inspiring craft-focused business discussions.
The Brewbound Session is a critical opportunity for entrepreneurial craft brewery owners, distributors, suppliers, retailers and investors to gather and exchange strategies for scaling a business in today’s intensely competitive craft environment.
Hear from industry leaders and experts, including:
- Andy Goeler, CEO of Craft, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Scott Whitley, President, Tenth & Blake (MillerCoors)
- Jim McGreevy, President, Beer Institute
- Craig Purser, CEO, National Beer Wholesalers Association
- Alan Newman, President, Alchemy & Science
- Dale Katechis, Founder, Oskar Blues
- Larry Bell, Founder, Bell’s Brewery
- John Bryant, Founder, No-Li Brewhouse
- Josh Deth, Partner, Revolution Brewing
- John Laffler, Founder, Off Color Brewing
- Townsend Ziebold, Managing Partner, First Beverage Group
- Dan Wandel, Principal, Beverage Alcohol Clients, IRI Worldwide
- Cory Rellas, COO, Drizly Inc.
- Michael Kiser, Founder, Good Beer Hunting
- Cary Greene, Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine
In addition to learning from the industry’s most knowledgeable entrepreneurs and executives, Brewbound Session attendees will have ample time to meet and network with speakers and other guests during structured networking breaks and at our planned social gatherings on June 10 and 11.
Is your brewery less than 2 years old? Compete in our bi-annual Startup Brewery Challenge, sponsored by Craft Brew Alliance! Show off your business plan, sample one product and receive immediate feedback from a panel of expert judges.
Questions? Call Jon Landis at 617-231-8834 or email email@example.com.
About the Brewbound Session:
The Brewbound Session is a business conference addressing the topics that most directly impact the decisions craft brewers are faced with as they look to grow their brands. The event focuses on the business side of craft, offering brewers a unique opportunity to learn from and network with industry experts.