We’re please to announce that every speaker presentation and panel discussion from last week’s Brewbound Session is now available for viewing on BevNET FBU, BevNET.com Inc.’s on-demand, video learning site for food and beverage entrepreneurs.
Held on May 29, 2014 at the Revere Hotel in downtown Boston, the Brewbound Session offered beer industry professionals unique perspectives on sales and marketing strategies, distributor selection criteria, as well as insights into branding, investment and the retail landscape.
BevNET FBU subscribers will have access to all speaker presentations and conversations with:
- Mark Hellendrung, President & CEO, Narragansett Beer
- Marty Ochs, Founder, E3 Craft Strategies
- Joe Whitney, Director of Sales, Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Naomi Neville, National Sales Director, Allagash Brewing
- Maggie Foley, Co-Founder, Backlash Beer Company
- Luke Livingston, Founder, Baxter Brewing
- JC Tetreault, Founder, Trillium Brewing
- Sam Hendler, Co-Founder, Jack’s Abby Brewing
- Chris Lohring, Founder, Notch Brewing
- Tyler Mosher, Co-Founder, Downeast Cider House
- Rob Mitchell, VP of Sales, Manhattan Beer Distributors
- Brian Murphy, Director of Sales and Marketing, Massachusetts Beverage Alliance
- Suzanne Schalow & Kate Baker, Co-Founders, Craft Beer Cellar
- Craig Farlie, Partner, Farlie Turner & Co.
- Tom Fox, Partner, CM Profit Group
- Andrew Teman, Founder, Heart Creative Agency
While a subscription fee is required to view most content on the site, Brewbound is pleased to offer a select few presentations from the day on Youtube, at no cost. Please visit BevNET FBU to gain full access to all prior Brewbound Session events.
Subscribers will also gain access to hours of educational videos covering a wide range of topics for newcomers and early-stage entrepreneurs in the food and beverage industries, including product development and formulation, packaging, financing strategies, marketing and branding.