Brewbound is pleased to announce that complete video playback from the 2015 Brewbound Session in San Diego, Calif., is now available for viewing.
Held on Dec. 3 at the Paradise Point resort & Spa in San Diego, the 2015 Brewbound Session featured a variety of presentations and panel discussions in the areas of profitable business planning, succession strategies, new growth opportunity assessment and long-term forecasting.
About 250 entrepreneurs attended the San Diego Session to exchange creative ideas and interact with like-minded beer industry professionals.
The entire day is now available on the Brewbound YouTube Channel; individual segments will be published in the coming days (in the meantime, click-through to YouTube for jump links to individual talks). Featured speakers include:
- Wynne Odell, Co-Founder, Odell Brewing
- Mike McCann, Chairman, Corporate Practice Group, Spencer Fane LLP
- Rocky Fiore, Managing Director, Prairie Capital Advisors;
- Ryan Lake, Director, First Beverage Group
- Danelle Kosmal, Vice President, Beverage Alcohol, Nielsen
- Adam Lambert, VP of Sales, New Holland Brewing
- Karmen Olson, Senior Manager of Emerging Business, Craft Brew Alliance
- Ben Dobler, Brewing Innovation Manager, Craft Brew Alliance
- Tomme Arthur, Co-Founder, The Lost Abbey
- Tom Nickel, Owner, Nickel Beer Company
- Michael Kiser, Founder, Good Beer Hunting
- Simon Thorpe, President, Duvel Moortgat USA
- Steve Crandall, Co-Founder, Devils Backbone
- Hayes Humphreys, Chief Operating Officer, Devils Backbone
- Felipe Szpigel, The High End President, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Jeff Hansson, Vice President, Saint Archer Brewing
- Steve Almaraz, Craft Category Development Director, Reyes Beverage Group
- Amy Gutierrez, Category Manager – Beer, BevMo!
- Tom McCormick, Executive Director, California Craft Brewers Association
Attendees are also encouraged to scroll through the Brewbound Session San Diego photo album on Facebook and tag themselves!