Featuring a line-up of successful craft beverage entrepreneurs, veteran wholesalers and expert retailers, the Brewbound Session will address the topics that most directly impact the decisions craft brewers are faced with as they look to grow their brands.
The full-day conference is a critical opportunity for brewers, suppliers, distributors and investors to gather, network and exchange ideas through interactive presentations and panel discussions.
- Gain key sales insights from Joe Whitney, Sierra Nevada’s national sales & marketing director, Naomi Neville, Allagash Brewing’s national sales director and Marty Ochs, the former vice president of sales for Ninkasi Brewing and founder of E3 Craft Strategies.
- Learn strategies for fostering an emotional connection through branding with beverage industry veteran and Narragansett Beer president Mark Hellendrung.
- Hear what Rob Mitchell, the vice president of sales and craft at Manhattan Beer and Brian Murphy, the director of sales and marketing for Massachusetts Beverage Alliance look for when selecting new craft brands to distribute.
- Gain a deep understanding of the national retail landscape as Tom Fox, a nationally recognized leader in category management, explains how to improve sales in store sets and win the faith of large retailers.
- Startup Brewery Challenge 2, Brewbound’s business pitch competition for new craft brewery owners returns with 10 craft beer and cider companies who will compete for the chance to become Widmer Brothers’ “Brother for a Day,” and receive an all-expenses-paid trip to Portland, Ore.
- Network with hundreds of brewers, distributors and investors.
Published by BevNET.com, Inc. Brewbound.com is dedicated to covering the rapidly evolving craft beer industry. Brewbound delivers daily content via www.brewbound.com and the Brewbound email Newsletter. Content includes: new product launches, analysis of industry trends, video interviews with industry leaders, expert beer reviews and exclusive content from craft beer events.