Today is your last chance to take advantage of the early registration discount for Brewbound Session Spring ’13.
With an emphasis on the business of beer, the one-day conference provides an excellent opportunity to learn marketing, investment, and distribution strategies, as well as hear case studies of successful brands in a highly collaborative atmosphere. Here is a preliminary agenda (exact times TBA) and speaker list for the upcoming event:
- Welcome – Opening remarks with BevNET.com Inc. founder John Craven and Brewbound.com editor Chris Furnari.
- From the Brink of Bankruptcy – A discussion on managing and maintaining accelerated growth after nearly going out of business. Featuring Dave Engbers, Founders Brewing co-founder.
- The All-Important Local Icon – A case for the regional brewery business model with Richard Doyle and Daniel Kenary, the co-founders of Harpoon Brewery.
- Building a National Portfolio – Portfolio management and national distribution strategies for craft brewers with Andy Thomas, the president of commercial operations for Craft Brew Alliance
- The Luxury Craft Brand – A case study on the profitability of the super high-end craft beer segment. Featuring Simon Thorpe, the president and CEO of Duvel Moortgat USA and Brewery Ommegang.
- Craft’s Growing Share of On-Premise – A presentation of on-premise craft data provided by GuestMetrics, followed by a panel discussion featuring craft-focused retailers.
- By The Numbers – Tracking emerging channels for craft beer, featuring Liz Crews, Vice President, Analytic Lead for Beverage Alcohol Practice, A.C. Nielsen Co.
- Craft Data Strategies – A discussion on how craft brewers can leverage sales data to improve their position and win the faith of retailers. Featuring Tom Fox, a partner with CM Profit Group.
- An Evolving Distributor Landscape – A discussion on the maturation of craft and how distributors are preparing for growth, with Craig Purser, the president and CEO of the National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA).
- Promoting Your Craft – A look at experiential marketing initiatives for craft brewers featuring Terry Lozoff, EVP of Antler Agency.
- Brewers Round Table – A group discussion that looks at the future of the craft beer business
*Additional branding, investor and distributor presentations will be announced soon.
** Registration also includes a number of structured networking breaks, catered lunch and beer sampling opportunities.
Brewbound Session Spring ’13 will take place at the Revere Hotel in Boston, Mass. on Thursday, May 2. A complete schedule of events will be released soon. For questions about the event and to inquire about a special craft brewer discount please contact Mike Vassallo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-231-8827.