REPORT ON THE BUSINESS OF BREWING
AUDIENCEThe two-day conference attracts a cross section of the dynamic brewing industry, including brewery leaders, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors.
PROGRAMThe Brewbound Live program includes main stage discussions with a variety of noteworthy speakers. The event also includes The Pitch Slam competition, a sampling bar, networking and receptions.
MEDIA QUALIFICATIONSWe are pleased to offer complimentary registration to credentialed members of the media. Please note that beer bloggers, consumer beer publications, and guest columnists might not qualify.
PRESS PASS POLICY OVERVIEW
Applicants for press/media registration must show employment by (or assignment for) a publication or program that is previously established, independent and regularly updated with original industry-related news. Media members who are working on a story about the industry for a legitimate news organization will also be considered.
Media accreditation is reserved for working members of the press who are attending specifically to cover the event.
Important: Please note that if you received a press pass (or have in the past) and do not provide coverage of the event or properly source the event for relevant stories, you may not be granted a press pass at future events.
Along with filling out the following form, please provide the appropriate credentials (see below). Links can be included in the message field.
Print / Online Media
- Masthead from a current publication listing you as an editorial contributor.
- At least two recent articles (or links) with your byline.
- Letter from the editor/producer on station/network letterhead or from a company email address that states you are covering the event on assignment.
- Government-issued or media outlet press ID.
- A news outlet webpage listing you as news staff (news director, editor, producer, reporter, anchor).
- Business card from your media outlet reflecting your editorial role.
What are ineligible forms of verification for press badges?
- Freelance or sponsored articles written about your company.
- YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram sites, personal blogs, forums and users groups.
- Photographers and videographers commissioned by sponsors or speakers.
- General managers, account representatives, sales executives, PR/marketing and non-editorial media professionals.
- Anyone whose principal purpose for attending the event is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
This form is from an event that has already taken place and is no longer accepting submissions.