WINTER 2018 | NOV 27+28 | SANTA MONICA
Novo Brazil Brewing's Winning Pitch
Interested in Brewbound Live? Get UpdatesBrewbound Live Winter 2018 speakers will soon be announced. Don't miss out! Sign up to receive speaker and program announcements to your inbox.
Be next! Apply to compete in Pitch Slam 10 at Brewbound Live Winter 2017
Meet the industry, then pitch ‘em!
- It is all about the journey. 15 semi-finalists begin the competition with a half-day of education and one-on-one conversations with respected beer industry veterans.
- Day one of the competition culminates in an opening round of tight, concise pitches with 6 brands advancing to the finals.
- On Day 2, finalists will take the main stage, challenged to make a lasting impression in just four minutes of pitch, three minutes of Q&A with the judges, and sampling of two chosen brews.
Compete against the next big brands
- We have expanded our competition to include the best new products in the brewing industry.
- The reimagined Startup Brewery Challenge welcomes adult beverage types that don’t necessarily fit into the beer category: cider, hard water, alc kombucha and beyond.
- Respected industry veterans from top investors, brands, retailers, and consultants judge the finalists, as engaged attendees and thousands of livestream viewers watch in anticipation.
Industry exposure before, during and after
- Compete for a prize including an industry awareness package and free registration for Brewbound Live Winter 2019.
- All participants will head back to their companies with actionable advice from an expert panel of judges, experience pitching in a high-stakes environment, and two days of valuable industry exposure.
- Exposure starts when participants are announced as semi-finalists, and continues after the competition.