Startup Brewery Challenge 8
The Brewbound Startup Brewery Challenge, sponsored by Craft Brew Alliance, gives new beer company owners a chance to pitch their brands and sample one core beer to a panel of expert judges.
Six breweries will be chosen to pitch their company on the Brewbound Session Summer 2017 stage. The brewery owners will have four minutes to deliver their pitch, followed by a three minute Q&A with the judges. Participants will provide two different beers, one to be consumed prior to the competition and one during, that the judges will evaluate.
The Startup Brewery Challenge application deadline is Friday, May 26, 2017.
Showcase Your Brewery at Brewbound Session
Presented by Craft Brew Alliance, this year’s Startup Brewery Challenge winner will receive:
- $5,000 to be used to fuel the growth of their emerging business.
- An all-expenses-paid trip to Portland, Ore. to meet with and learn from Craft Brew Alliance executives, take an extensive tour of the company's production brewery, participate in Widmer Brothers' daily taste panel and receive business coaching from the CBA team.
- Free entry into the Winter 2017 or Summer 2018 Brewbound Session.
Beer companies that meet the following criteria will be considered:
- Beer Companies that brewed/delivered their first commercial beer on/after June 2015
- Company must be based in the U.S.
- Must be able to provide samples of one or more beer styles and it must be packaged in a bottle, can or growler (no draft).
- Must be registered for Brewbound Session Summer 2017.