Brewbound Session Brooklyn 2016
Why Attend Brewbound Session?
- Speakers from leading and emerging breweries as well as other industry experts and thought leaders
- 200+ attendees, including Founders/CEOs, brewmasters, and other top execs from more than 50 breweries
- Leading industry suppliers, service providers, investors, analysts, and wholesalers
- Presentations and panel discussions focused on the most important topics facing today's craft beer landscape
- Startup Brewery Challenge 6 presented by Craft Brew Alliance. See early-stage breweries present to the audience.
- Plenty of beer and networking breaks to facilitate new connections
Join the Conversation
The Brewbound Session is an excellent opportunity for both new and veteran brewery owners to learn from and network with one another. The conference gathers craft’s newest brands, as well as long-established businesses, to discuss important industry issues in a collaborative environment. Attendees are encouraged to join the conversation throughout the day, and are presented with numerous opportunities to make valuable connections with some of the brightest individuals in craft beer. In an effort to continue helping entrepreneurs grow their brands, Brewbound is committed to offering cash-strapped upstarts an opportunity to access the event at a discounted rate via our tiered pricing structure.
Donate Beer to be Sampled
Registered attendees are invited to donate samples to the event, and receive immediate feedback from industry peers. Donated beer will be served during networking breaks at the Brewbound Session bars. Interested? Please contact Cory Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover the Event
Are you a working member of the press? We are pleased to offer complimentary registration to credentialed members of the media. Please complete the form below and include your publication, reason for attending, and any coverage that you anticipate. Please note that beer bloggers, consumer beer publications, and guest columnists might not qualify.