The Winter 2012 Brewbound Session – a business conference for the craft brewing industry – is just one week away and space is filling up fast!
The event takes place on Thursday, November 29th in San Diego, Calif. and aims to address the topics that most directly impact the decisions craft brewers are faced with as they look to grow their brands. Speakers include New Belgium Brewing co-founder Kim Jordan; Lagunitas Brewing Company founder Tony Magee and Oskar Blues Brewing founder Dale Katechis.
Limited space remains for this one day event. Register today!
Other speakers include:
- Brian Meece, CEO, RocketHub
- Townsend Ziebold, managing partner, First Beverage Group
- Meg Gill, co-founder, Golden Road Brewing
- Paul Evers, president and chief creative director, tbd Creative
- Danny Brager, VP Group Client Director, Beverage Alcohol Team, Nielsen Group
- Steve Jannuzzo, National Accounts Manager – Convenience Stores, Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Melani Gordon, co-founder and CEO, TapHunter.com
- Steve Zulanas, VP of Sales & Marketing, Allied Beverages Inc.
- Jace Milstead, Craft Brand Manager, Ace Beverage Co.
- Tom Haas, VP of Sales, Matagrano Inc.
- Dwight Detter, Local Forager, Whole Foods Market
- Jeffrey Klineman, Editor-in-Chief, BevNET.com
- John Craven, Founder and CEO, BevNET.com
- Chris Furnari, Editor, Brewbound.com