Brewbound Session Winter ’13 is THREE WEEKS Away; Explore the Benefits; Register TODAY!
Shaping up to be our biggest conference yet, craft brewers registering for the Brewbound Session are making it clear that they are serious about developing their breweries into successful businesses. Focused on the business side of craft brewing, the event, which will be held on December 5 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, Calif., offers unmatched strategic learning and networking opportunities for craft brewers and wholesalers.
What is Brewbound Session?
Brewbound Session is a conference that aims to address the topics that directly impact craft brewers as they look to refine their brands and grow their businesses amid an avalanche of consumer, distributor and retailer interest in the craft beer category.
Panelists and presenters will help brewers weigh the impact of portfolio choices and branding elements like design and packaging, as well as long-term distribution strategies. Marketing, merchandising, and the overall state of the craft market are looked at as opportunities for brewers to improve revenue and profitability, and to build the capital structure that will allow them to weather any storm.
Who will be there?
- Owners/Principals/CEOs of established craft breweries from all over the U.S.
- Sales & business development associates from breweries, distributors, & industry suppliers/service providers.
- Marketing & Branding specialists from breweries, distributors, and industry suppliers
- Industry Analysts
- Entrepreneurs representing young breweries or breweries in planning
What’s on the agenda?
The full lineup of speakers is available here. Highlights include:
- Sam Calagione, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery on marketing initiatives and brand extensions
- Joey Redner, Cigar City Brewing on building brand reputation and fulfilling consumer demand through collaboration
- Danny Brager, Nielsen on craft beer consumer behavior and purchasing habits
- Tim Schoen, Brew Hub on the state of contract brewing
- Startup Brewery Challenge sponsored by Craft Brew Alliance
DON’T DELAY ANY LONGER. REGISTER FOR BREWBOUND SESSION TODAY!