ALEXANDRIA, VA — The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) will offer 21 different education seminars at its 75th Annual Convention to be held October 14-17 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego in San Diego, California, where it’s always 75 and sunny!
“Along with insightful speakers and a Product Demonstration Showcase filled with more than 120 vendors featuring a wide range of products and services, NBWA is excited to offer a diverse program of 21 different education seminars,” said NBWA President & CEO Craig Purser. “From business tips to social media, and from sales strategies to logistics, this dynamic seminar lineup features something for everyone.”
The education seminars offered during this year’s Convention include:
- Digital Media in a Modern Distributorship
- Building Customer Relationships That Sell More Beer!
- Developing a Successful Employment Testing Program
- Stop Thinking Like an Employee: Building an Empowered Team of Owners, Not Renters
- Identifying the Total Low-Cost Strategy: Warehouse and Delivery for the Future
- Social Media 102: The Next Step
- Jumpstart Sales Through Knowledge, Not Money
- The Supplier & Distributor Relationship: Distributor Agreement, Franchise Laws &Recent Legal Developments
- The Evolving Distributor Landscape!
- Business Succession Planning: The Key to Preserving Family Value
- Fraud: What Every CEO Should Know
- Key Account Leadership
- The Health-Care Reform Debate Rages On: Planning Strategies for the Business Community
- Trends, Tips and Tricks from U.S. Craft Brewers
- Strategies for SKU Growth and Impact on Warehouse & Delivery Costs
- Distributorship Pricing: Bounty is in the Arms of the Cash Flow Hoarder
- What Does a Cicerone Know?
- Factoring the Fourth Tier into the Three-Tier System: The Beer Drinker Wags the Dog
- Point of Sale Printing: Turning the Print Shop into a Profit Center
- America’s Beer Industry: Past, Present and Future
- The Case for Robotics: A First Look at the 2012 Automation of One of North America’s Largest Beer Distribution Centers
Visit www.nbwa.org and register today! Due to a great response by NBWA’s members, the Manchester Grand Hyatt has sold out. NBWA has secured additional rooms across the street at The Embassy Suites San Diego Bay — Downtown, which is offering NBWA Convention attendees a special room rate of $269 per night. Hotel accommodations may be made by calling the hotel reservation line at 619-239-2400 or 1-800-362-2779. Please make sure to indicate that you are attending the NBWA convention.
The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) represents the interests of America’s 3,300 licensed, independent beer distributor operations in every state, congressional district and media market across the country. Beer distributors are committed to ensuring alcohol is provided safely and responsibly to consumers of legal drinking age through the three-tier, state-based system of alcohol regulation and distribution. To learn more about America’s beer distributors, visit www.AmericasBeerDistributors.com. For additional updates from NBWA, follow @MrBeerGuy on Twitter and visit www.facebook.com/Mr.BeerGuy.