From Marketing Expense to Profit Center: Transforming Your Brewery’s Retail Merchandise
The power of the organized approach to Merchandising utilized by master retailers like Harley-Davidson and Kohls Department Stores has been adapted to taproom and brewpub gift shops.
Increase your average transaction sales and build brand awareness.
This online Workshop begins on Wednesday, May 16 and runs 4 consecutive weeks on Wednesday for 1 hour (2:00 - 3:00pm CST).
You will be trained to improve retail product assortment, increase inventory turns, drive more profits, all while increasing brand awareness and customer demand.
Upon completion of this workshop you will have the tools and understanding necessary to build a successful retail merchandising program. A program that will reduce your product and inventory expenses while increasing your merchandise revenue.
The price for this Workshop is $99.00.
GUARANTEE: If you complete all 4 workshops and execute your plan for 90 days and your results do not exceed your expectations, we will issue a refund for the entire cost of the Workshop package.
Here’s what you get:
• Instruction in retail merchandising from Amy Oeding. Expert guidance specifically for craft brewery taprooms and brewpubs that pulls from her experience at Kohls Department Stores and Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
Scott Schmidt will add information and strategies from his 30+ years of promotional marketing experience working with companies like Harley- Davidson and their global dealer network.
• Four 1-hour workshops, where Amy and Scott provide the tools through which you will:
o analyze your retail space effectiveness
o understand your taproom demographics
o develop your merchandise and inventory plan, and
o execute your marketing plan to increase sales
• Each week you will recieve an assignment. These assignments have been designed to assess your current situation and move it to the next level of organization, planning, and presentation. Each assignment builds on the knowledge gained the previous week.
• An invitation to a private Facebook group for where you can ask questions, share photos, interact and gain addition support with fellow workshop participants.
• Tools you will implement to track and analyze your retail merchandise program.
For additional information: http://www.marketthebrew.com/merchandising-workshop/
Posted at 04/16/2018 2:56 PM
Last Updated at 04/16/2018 10:32 PM