Canadian Barrel Sales
Position Title: Canadian Sales
Our busy, customer-focused company requires a reliable, well-organized sales person to assist with our continued international growth. This person will be working to obtain new customers and foster relationships with existing customers and will be responsible for direct and indirect sales while working within our belief of a consultative approach. They must be an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume and cover letter.
Reports To: Owner
Status: Commision Based
- Responding to customer inquiries both by phone and via email.
- Researching current and potential customers to be knowledgeable when speaking to them.
- Following up with customers about sales that have yet to be closed.
- Working with our CRM system
- Following up with all contacts obtained at trade shows, events and in person.
- Communicating with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them (consultative sales approach).
- Assisting with other needs of the business as they may arise.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong decision making abilities.
- Uphold the highest and utmost level of customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work calmly and with accuracy and efficiency in a busy environment.
- Ability to problem solve, ask questions and resolve issues as needed.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and professional.
- Ability to travel by various means; Car, plane, etc.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior sales experience.
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience with Quickbooks and invoicing.
- Knowledge of the beer, wine and spirits industry.
- Ability to attend occasional day, night, and weekend events.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Posted at 01/23/2020 5:12 PM