Market Sales Manager - Ohio/Indiana
Toppling Goliath Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Toppling Goliath Brewing Company (TG) is a family-owned, team-oriented company working together to create perfection in the craft brewing industry while creating a world-class customer experience through our beer, food, and the way we celebrate our customers. Toppling Goliath Brewing Company (TG) is currently recruiting a Market Sales Manager focusing on the great states of Ohio and Indiana. This individual should exemplify the Midwest Nice attitude and be ecstatic at the opportunity to bring our world class craft beer to the region. This individual will be of high energy, a self-motivator, and have a drive for success and will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager. The Market Sales Manager will collaborate directly with the Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance Teams as well as collaborating with the GM and owners when needed.
If you are skilled in the sales of craft beer, passionate about aligning with a world-class brewery, enjoy fueling innovation and serving the needs of a growing company, we would enjoy meeting you!
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following
- Unquestionable character including honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity during adverse conditions.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence with communication and conflict management in stressful situations using the Servant Leader mindset when finding solutions in all scenarios.
- Desire to extend yourself for the improvement of the TG team.
- Ability to influence and communicate TG objectives with high enthusiasm.
- Foster positive relationships with co-workers, distributors, and customers alike.
- Establish metrics and targets, as well as a performance monitoring system for the following areas:
- Retail: On and off-premises
- Corporate and key accounts
- Become an expert of all TG brands and continue on-going product knowledge and training.
- Create bonds with key distributor sales representatives and provide guidance when necessary.
- Collaborate with the Regional & Chain Account Managers to achieve sales goals and work with the Marketing Director to implement new marketing strategies.
- Lead brewery and distribution relationships in areas of forecasting, marketing plan execution and annual business planning.
- Collaborate with supply chain and finance in developing monthly forecasting to inform accurate production planning.
- Monitor shipments and distributor inventory while adhering to TGs strict quality standards.
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or collaboratively when needed.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and implement special beer events, festivals, and tastings as needed. Serve as a TG beer ambassador in the market.
- Exemplary interpersonal, organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in VIP, Excel, Word, Power Point tools. Proficiency in Karma, Armadillo and Orchestrated Beer- Distributor Portal software preferred.
- Execution of marketing tactics as defined by TG and ABP marketing plans.
- Understanding of state-specific alcohol laws and how they are applied to the 3-tier system.
- Prepare and present professional sales presentations by combining both the company's priorities and customers needs.
- An intimate understanding of the craft beer scene and where TG can enhance it.
- Keen attention to detail, adaptability, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
This position is based anywhere within Ohio or Indiana.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Full-time, exempt position
- Monday through Friday with nights and weekends based off account events or meetings
- Must be able to travel on average 75% - 80% of scheduled time
- Current, valid driver's license with a clean driving record and current insurance
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or relative major is preferred
- Minimum of three years of beverage sales or distributor experience, with craft brewing industry sales preferred
- Knowledge and compliance of legal requirements regarding the sale and delivery of alcoholic beverages
- Resume required; portfolio that provides evidence of successful sales experience preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Toppling Goliath Brewery is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply Visit Us at: https://www.tgbrews.com/