Lead Packaging Operator
Nine Pin Ciderworks
Apply for this Job
- Hands on operator in all parts of the packaging process
- Ensure continuous and quality operation of all packaging equipment on a daily basis.
- Communicate at a high level the packaging throughput, downtime, maintenance needs and issues
- Optimize canning, bottling and kegging yield
- Troubleshoot and solve basic equipment issues
- Work closely with the Head Cidermakers and Production Support Manager to coordinate production plans, collaborate on quality control and maintain supply of spare parts & other supplies to keep the packaging equipment running at all times.
- Continuously improve, maintain, and perform equipment preventative maintenance plans
- Maintain excellent facility organization, condition and cleanliness
- Continuously improve, maintain, and perform canning and kegging SOPs
- Continuously improve and maintain quality standards, and perform regular quality checks