Sales Rep 1-, Metrowest MA
Jacks Abby Brewing LLC
Apply for Job
Description/Expectations: Jack’s Abby is hiring for a brewery sales representative based in Metrowest MA! Our brewery reps are continuously doing all they can to seek out new business, nurture current relationships, and advocate for our brands in growing markets. We are looking for an entrepreneurial craft beer lover with ambition and flexibility in equal measures. The position requires work in the Metrowest MA area selling in Jack’s Abby Brewing brands at the retail level. The position requires collaboration with wholesaler representatives to ensure proper execution of goals and generate growth of the brand. This position sometimes requires driving/traveling long-distances, sometimes several hours away from home.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Educate distributors, retailers and consumers about Jack’s Abby Craft Lagers and Springdale Beer Company products.
- Build and grow brand presence and rate of sale in new and existing accounts.
- Support brand growth through tastings, festivals and on-premise events.
- Merchandise product on shelves, coolers and tap towers to maximize brand presence & maintain freshness.
- Manage sales, prospect new business, and build lasting relationships with minimal daily oversight.
- Communicate constantly with distributor reps, team leaders and brand managers via phone, text and email.
- Thoroughly plan and record all sales activity.
- Collaborate with management and distribution partners to meet sales goals and objectives.
- Participate in overall sales strategy for Jack’s Abby Brewing.
- A passion for the craft beer industry and its unique culture.
- Understanding of craft beer and the relevant territory.
- Driver’s license, a clean driving record and an ability to drive 500 miles weekly.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload with minimal oversight.
- Two years relevant experience required, craft beer experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suite.
- Experience with Lilypad, VIP, or other CRM tools is a plus.