Digital Marketing Specialist
Apply for this Job
PakTech designs and manufactures 100% recycled packaging handles and automated handle applicators in Eugene, Oregon. We are an established, innovative leader in the beverage, food, and consumer goods industries for 30 years. Our core values encompass the highest level of customer service, environmental stewardship, quality, innovation, and a positive work culture. PakTech has repurposed over a billion recycled containers into packaging handles. PakTech strives for sustainability in all facets of our business.
Join our team if you are…
An upbeat, enthusiastic marketing professional with an unwavering positive attitude. A digital marketing guru that is tech-savvy and keen on design. An innovative, creative individual that enjoys collaboration and spontaneous brainstorming sessions. Are strong at conceptualizing and execution. Skilled and efficient with design and software for both print and digital platforms. Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks with ease and achieve deadlines. A proclaimed HubSpot ninja with experience in email, social, and digital campaigns. Have a sharp eye for detail and stay current with design and marketing trends.
If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for excellence, a desire to make a positive contribution, and looking for a position that you can grow with – We want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative Digital Design – advertisements, marketing collateral, email campaigns, social media content
- Collaborates in creating marketing campaigns ensuring consistency in brand voice and aesthetic
- Understands marketing goals, audience, and delivers consistent messaging
- Maintenance and Updates
- WordPress Platform
- Social Media
- Create content, post, engage with audience
- Must understand all social channels and audience
- Experience running social ad campaigns
- Email Campaigns
- Social Calendar
- Forms and Landing Pages
- Social / Google / Digital Ads
- Supports Marketing Manager with misc. duties as needed
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must provide Digital Portfolio to hiring manager before interview
- Highly proficient in digital design and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Ability to present and communicate ideas effectively throughout the organization
- Project management and organizational experience
- Proficient in HubSpot, Microsoft Office, WordPress
- Basic code knowledge
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be a full-time employee and be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Professional design experience (3 Years)
- Bachelors degree (Required) Digital Design / Digital Marketing (Preferred)