Brewing Area Manager
Anheuser-Busch - Fairfield
Apply for Job
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
If you are interested in a hands-on, continuous improvement oriented, fast-paced role in a world class manufacturing environment then our Brewing Area Manager role is for you. In this role you will own the budget and performance of a brewing process within our Brewing department. Attending daily meetings, creating and executing action plans to meet critical metrics, troubleshooting process concerns on the fly, developing relationships with technicians, influencing change, and growing technically and as a leader are all elements of this great opportunity. Additionally, you can expect to:
- Brewing Ambassador and Quality champion for both current brands and new innovations.
- Taste panel member to ensure profile and product specifications.
- Lead process work groups consisting of operators and technicians.
- Lead development and monitoring of all critical control points to ensure consistency and quality.
- Utilize Management System tools to achieve critical metric targets and close gaps in performance (root cause analysis, Gap Analysis, MCRS meeting schedules and action logs, 5 - Why's, PDCA and SDCA cycles, etc.).
- Responsible for financial performance of area.
- Oversee preventative maintenance work in area of responsibility.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are being followed.
- Monitor production plans to maintain quality and accomplish current and future schedules.
- Responsible for driving Engagement improvement in the brewing department.
- Ensure that Quality and Safety standards are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Management subject area.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team orientation; technical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to extract, evaluate, and utilize data for process improvement from applicable systems.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational change skills.
- Ability to multi-functionally move between departments and divisions.
- Flexibility and availability to work rotating shifts, overtime and weekends.
- Past brewing experience or demonstrated brewing aptitude preferred.
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.?
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing and are effective on day 1. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution of up to 8.5%
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!