Brewery Production Team Member
Ponysaurus Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
The Ponysaurus Brewing Co. production team is looking for a brewing team member! Brew the beer beer would drink if beer could drink beer.
- Tracking and documenting dermentation, clarification, carbonation, and maintenance of the cellar
- Yeast management
- Accurately and enthusiastically perform brewing duties in accordance with Ponysaurus Brewing Co. recipes
This position will be working closely on tracking brews using Ekos Brewmaster. We are looking for experienced brewers who take pride in their work, strong attention to detail, and an endless drive for structure and organization. Physical work plays a large part in this position. While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to stand and walk for long periods of time; use fingers and hands to reach and feel objects; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, bend, twist and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 55 pounds in general environments with up to 165 pounds on occasion.
- 1 year experience in a production brewery or formal brewing education is preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, curiosity and a positive outlook
- Forklift certification is preferred, but not required
- Must be at least 21 years old
Hours will vary by week and season based on the demands of the production schedule. This is a part-time position of 22-30 hours per week. Start of shift is usually at 8:00am to begin lab work, and shifts usually end around 3:00pm to 4:30pm.
Ponysaurus Brewing Co. is a felony friendly employer and welcoming to all.