Apply for this Job
Wander Brewing is seeking a qualified brewing candidate to join our team. The brewer position is responsible for all aspects of the production process from grain to glass while always ensuring quality and consistency of product. The position requires previous brewing experience in order to successfully lead other production team members while also reporting to the head brewer. Our production brewery is located in the upper corner of the Pacific Northwest where the mountains meet the ocean in beautiful Bellingham, WA.
Compensation: Hourly/DOE, Full Time, benefits include PTO, paid sick time, health insurance stipend, matching retirement plan, more.
- Wort production
- Transferring/Racking beer
- Carbonation of beer
- Packaging of kegs, bottles, and cans
- Milling grain
- Forklift operation
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and a strong attention to detail
- 2+ years commercial brewing experience on a brew deck required
- High School diploma or GED required and formal brewing education/certificate preferred
- An open and flexible mind, positive attitude, and strong desire to learn
- Passion for the brewing process
- Desire to work in a team environment, committed to the team and brewery’s success
- Good communication skills
- Strong mechanical/analytical aptitude
- Positive attitude for long hours and physical work
- Attention to safety and cleanliness
About Wander Brewing:
Our award winning brewery team is committed to creating world class beers, and we devote ourselves to tirelessly achieving this goal. We will always value quality over quantity, and expect every team member to bring this same passion, authenticity, and dedication to the brewery and our beers each and every day. We require our team to be flexible and enthusiastic with all duties that might arise, with a think outside the box mindset that will meld well with our creative, small team.
Wander Brewing provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status under State, Local, or Federal law.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to: email@example.com