AM Shift Cellar Person
Platform Beer Company
Apply for Job
Platform Beer Co is looking for a driven and talented individual to join our brewery team as a Cellar Person. This position will handle all duties associated with the brewery's fermentation cellar and beer released for packaging. This position will primarily be early mornings, Monday – Friday, 4 am to noon.
- Responsible for duties associated with fermentation cellar and beer released for packaging.
- Follow SOPs to execute brewery processes ranging from simple to complex.
- Consistently follow all guidelines and routines around safety, quality, and sanitization.
- Execute duties efficiently in line with operation's beer production schedule.
- Participate and engage with other internal brewery groups as needed including R&D, Safety and QA.
- Increase beer culture in the brewery and outside by sharing your knowledge and passion of beer and brewing.
- Positive representation of Platform Brewery at internal and external events.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a brewing environment.
- Production brewing experience preferred.
- Brewing education preferred.
- Knowledge of food/beverage industry sanitation processes a plus.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds, frequently bend and maneuver around tight/confined spaces.
- Must be able to perform strenuous work in a non-temperature controlled environment.
- Must be able to work a rotation of day and evening shifts, including weekends, and possibly overnight shifts.
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on several topics with multiple projects.
- Forklift and Scissor Lift experience preferred.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.