Field Sales Representatives - AZ, CA, FL (22 Positions)
Apply for this Job
What is Ohza?
Ohza is the premium champagne cocktail company that keeps all the things you love about mimosas- great taste and premium experience, but delivered in a less caloric and less sugary ready-to-drink format. Ohza is on a mission to make everyday a mimosa moment and is there to celebrate what you love to do most.
We’re also redefining what you expect from a ready-to-drink beverage: Ohza has a calorie count similar to a hard seltzer, but the bold flavor of a serious cocktail - all while containing no added sugar, nothing artificial, no preservatives, and an extremely clean nutrition label.
Our products use premium sparkling wine and real juice. In fact, almost one third of every can is filled with juice, providing rich, authentic flavor. Ohza was ranked a top 4 canned cocktail nationally in 2020 and has been featured in Forbes, Delish, Buzzfeed, and other outlets highlighting its flavor and packaging. To learn more, please visit ohzamimosas.com.
Where it Began
It all started when four friends attempted to mix some mimosas on a tippy boat off Cape Cod, MA. The result? A mess and an idea.
With a successful 2020, Ohza has become one of the fastest-growing canned cocktail brands in the country and is poised for rapid growth in 2021 and beyond.
Position Description – Field Sales Representative (FSR)
At Ohza, the priority of a FSR is to grow sales by opening new accounts and executing promotional events. You should always consider yourself a partner to our accounts, rather than a “salesperson” - their success is our success!
As a FSR within your assigned territory, you are responsible for developing new business by executing sales strategies and marketing programs to increase brand presence. You will be accountable for delivering volume, distribution, merchandising, and pricing performance across the territory.
As a rapidly growing startup you will be required to work hard, wear many hats, and always maintain a positive attitude! The ideal candidates will live in or around one of the following areas:
FL: Miami Area - 2; Tampa/Clearwater – 2; Orlando - 1, Jacksonville – 1; Pan Handle – 1
AZ: Phoenix Area – 3; Tucson – 1
CA: San Diego - 2; Orange County – 1; Los Angeles Beach Cities - 1; Los Angeles Downtown – 2; San Francisco - 2; Oakland - 1; Silicon Valley/San Jose – 1; Santa Barbara – 1
This is a 4-month contract position initially and we are eager to hire full-time for the candidates that excel in the role.
- Work directly with the Territory Sales Managers to execute Ohza’s sales strategy to ensure the attainment of sales and distribution goals
- Spend 90% of time in the field opening new accounts and building relationships with buyers
- Grow volume by executing strategies for POS placement, merchandising, pricing, and increased SKU distribution
- Work in conjunction with our wholesaler reps to open new accounts
- Conduct in-store and on-premise tastings during evenings and weekends where needed
- A passion for the beverage industry and knowledge of the local market
- 1+ years of experience in the alcoholic beverage industry
- Understanding of pricing and general knowledge of the retail/on-premise accounts channels
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong intuition on sales development and merchandising
- Excellent communication skills and extremely personable
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and time management
- Must have reliable vehicle
- Ability to work occasional weekend and evening events as needed
- Valid driver’s license and 21+
- Must be able to lift 25lbs and be able to walk/drive to accounts without issue
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Expense and mileage reimbursement
How to Apply
If interested, please email email@example.com with a resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in the position.