The Bronx Brewery
Apply for this Job
The Bronx Brewery is seeking a Logistics Manager to organize and oversee all aspects of our production and demand planning practices. The areas of responsibility for this role are wide: it is a through line for company-wide operations, so you’ll need to be able to connect dots across teams and processes. It will require a strong attention to detail as well as excellent computer literacy. The Logistics Manager will report directly to the President.
Specific job duties include:
- End-to-end management of liquid scheduling from planning to delivery to customers
- Manage the brewery’s PMS Ekos as super user and oversee the Production Team’s proper use of the system
- Work with the Sales team and customers (distribution, retail, etc.) to collect and execute against forecasts and orders (beer, merch, POS, etc.)
- Work with Bronx Brewery and contract production team(s) to develop and maintain production schedule(s) based on customer forecasts and orders, tank availability and other production considerations
- Oversee and actively manage materials and finished goods inventory across production facilities
- Plan for and manage the sourcing, purchasing and allocation of raw materials, packaging materials, chemicals, merchandise and distributor POS inventories
- Liaise with all materials and logistics suppliers, focusing on driving savings through efficiencies, pricing, and other methods
- Coordinate all inbound shipments, share tracking as needed for team visibility and ensure shipments are properly received
- Coordinate all storage, transfers, and outbound shipments from production facilities
- Work with stakeholders to identify and answer continuous quality and process improvement opportunities
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, at least 3 years of work experience, preferably in a supply chain-based role, however all suitable candidates will be considered. Experience in food/beverage or another CPG industry is a plus but is not required.
The ideal candidate will be involved in all aspects of the company, so a team-first mentality is a must. Other favorable attributes include composure under pressure, initiative and an entrepreneurial mindset. The ideal candidate also has:
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- General computer and software fluency
- Ability to work, problem-solve, and manage independently and creatively
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
The successful candidate must also have a desire to work for a small brewery, and all the good, bad, and crazy adventures that come along with working at a new, fast-paced, rapidly growing business.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.