Holidaily Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
HOLIDAILY BREWING COMPANY
About Holidaily Brewing Company: We are a 100% certified dedicated gluten-free brewery on a mission to always provide safe, gluten-free beer with world-class taste.
Holidaily Brewing Company is the leader and the obvious choice for gluten-free beer in the United States. Holidaily is an inclusive, authentic community that celebrates a life of health and happiness.
Our brewery and tasting room are in Golden, Colorado, and our beers are distributed throughout Colorado, Arizona, Kansas, including Kansas City Metro, and Houston with regional and national growth in our future.
We are looking for a Finance Manager for our Holidaily team. This position will report directly to our VP of Operations.
Position Summary: Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of accounting and financial activities including general ledger, accounts payable, cash receipts, fixed assets, and all financial reporting. Prepares financial reports and detailed analyses in support of the goals and initiatives of the brewery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform day to day accounting activities, including, AP, AR and General Ledger for three entities.
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures
- Weekly cash planning and monitoring
- Prepare company and consolidated monthly and year-end financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, preparing account reconciliations, and financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Prepare analysis of sales and distribution results, provide variance analysis and performance metrics.
- Prepare, maintain and update budget files
- Process annual partnership tax return
- Report monthly sales tax returns
- Process all out of state tax returns
- Track, monitor, reimburse all employees for work related expenses
- Complete monthly/quarterly excise tax returns
- Manage compilation of information for preparation of tax returns by external accountants
- Prepare all quarterly/annual/future projections
- Participate in weekly/monthly/quarterly leadership meetings
- Primary contact for leadership team and investors on financial questions
Other Responsibilities Include:
- ?Leading, managing and holding employees accountable
- Second point of contact for all payroll and benefit information
- Presentations to leadership team, staff and investors
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21+
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to stoop, crawl, twist, turn, lift, kneel, climb ladders and stairs
- Able to regularly lift/carry 50 pounds
- Able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with sometimes slippery floors
- Able to work in varying degrees of temperatures that is typical for a retail food industry
- Floor surface may vary from hard tiled floor or concrete to carpet
- Ability to tolerate a high-level work pace that is typical for a retail food industry
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud
Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree preferred or applicable work experience
This is a salaried position with a range of $65,000 to $80,000 based upon experience. In addition, Holidaily Brewing Company provides health, dental and vision benefits, as well as flexible, paid time off to full-time employees.