Field Craft Beer Sales Representative - Los Angeles
Ballast Point Brewing Company
Apply for Job
We started out in 1996 as a small group of San Diego home brewers who simply wanted to make a better beer. In our exploration, we became obsessed with ingredients - tinkering, testing and tasting to find the perfect balance of taste and aroma. That adventurous spirit leads to award-winning beers in classic and unique styles while challenging our own tastes and expanding yours.
JOB TITLE: Field Sales Representative
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA.
Ballast Point Brewing Company is looking for an enthusiastic, organized, and energetic individuals to join our growing Southern California craft beer sales team. Emphasis is the coast from San Clemente to LA Harbor.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create plan of action & effectively implement change
- Effectively communicate with distributor reps & accounts
- Tell the Ballast Point story on and off premise
- Become entrenched in the OC/LA craft beer community
- Must love working with people, have a positive attitude and a team player.
- Multi-tasker and problem solver, especially under pressure
- Desire to grown through demonstrated performance
- Ability to identify problems, opportunities, and solutions
- Competence with Microsoft Office
- Must be available nights & weekends for execution of market events & team activities
- Have a genuine love of craft beer & others
- 1-2 years of experience in the beverage industry preferred, beer distribution/sales a plus
- Working knowledge of OC/LA beer distribution preferred
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Extensive travel required