Whiteside Brewing Company Cashiers, N.C. Mountains
Apply for this Job
Whiteside Brewing Company
How does working in all the natural glory of the North Carolina mountains sound to you? We are searching for a driven and creative individual who has a passion for creating the best beers while being the sole operator of a 7bbl brewing system. Whether you are putting a fresh spin on existing recipes or crafting the perfect seasonal or specialty brew, you understand that quality comes first. The Brew master’s responsibilities include cleaning tanks and other equipment used in the brewing process, selecting ingredients, crafting recipes, and testing the product. Brewmaster will also need to be able to manage their time, build rapport with suppliers, keep accurate records, and complete necessary paperwork.
To be successful, Brewmaster must be communicative, passionate, thorough, and creative. Brewmaster must have extensive knowledge about brewing processes and always put quality and safety first.
- Improving and creating unique beer recipes.
- Selecting quality ingredients.
- Cleaning equipment.
- Testing beer and making corrections to processes or ingredients to improve taste.
- Managing resources effectively.
- Maintaining accurate records and inventory.
- Building relationships with vendors.