Sales Representative- Santa Barbara
Classic Beverage of Southern California
Apply for Job
Hey you! Yes, you! Are you passionate about beer, spirits, wine, and other cutting-edge beverages? Maybe you’re someone who has a passion for sales, but you haven’t found that thing you actually want to sell? Are you looking for a company that not only values their employees’ hard work but also invests in cultivating their careers? Classic Beverage of Southern California is looking for enthusiastic sales representatives who are interested in kickstarting a high growth career.
- Competitive Pay & Bonus Structure
- Matching 401k
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Discounted LA Fitness Membership
- Complimentary Product (Quarterly)
- Ongoing Training Opportunities
- Exciting and Dynamic Culture
How we’d describe our ideal candidate:
- An individual with sales experience- preferably in the food and beverage industry but don’t let that stop you from shooting your shot
- Communicative personality
- Growth minded mentality
- Results driven work ethic
- Organized, excellent multitasker, with a persistent but optimistic attitude
How we’d describe us:
Classic Beverage of Southern California is a family-owned company founded by Joe Sanchez III and his family in 1986. Joe had a vision to build a successful company that would not only help to shape his community but would also provide great jobs so that people could support themselves and their families. Our team is what makes Classic Beverage of Southern California an industry leader. Our work environment is fast paced, exciting, and team oriented with ample opportunities for professional growth.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
- Must frequently sit, stand, walk, bend over, kneel, push, pull, lift and carry during daily activities.
- Must frequently use both hands and both feet.
- Must firmly grasp objects/product during the day. Must have dexterity in order to document daily/weekly activities.
- Able to read and understand relevant work documents, such as invoices, load sheets, safety rules, procedure manuals, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sales, distribution, pricing & display activity in assigned account base.
- Determine product needs through personal discussion with retailer, physical inventory, and sales trends.
- Gain new distribution and expand current distribution in assigned account base.
- Improve brand position, shelf space, and display activity in assigned account base.
- Inform retailer of company code-date policy, pricing changes, new packages, sales trends and other items that will assist the retailer in business planning.
- Complete route on a daily basis and transmits orders within prescribed time.
- Identify non-buy accounts and develop a plan to establish new business in these accounts.
- Comply with company standards and policies, ABC rules and regulations.
- Know, understand and be able to present all Supplier retail programs available in Classic portfolio.
- Successfully secure placements of new point of sale materials.
- Knowledge of key personnel in beer industry both retailers and suppliers.
- Additional sales duties as assigned.