Market Manager - Indiana
Griffin Claw Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Who Are We?
Griffin Claw Brewing Company’s official opening day may be July 18th, 2013 but it all started when Dan Rogers began working his magic at Big Rock Chophouse in Birmingham, MI. Dan had been brewing since 1991 and eventually found his way to Big Rock in 2004, this is the unofficial start of Griffin Claw. Dan continued hammering out amazing beers in the small confines of Big Rock and the Michigan beer community started taking notice. It wasn’t until 2010 that his name and beers received a lot more attention. 2010 was a big year, winning two World Beer Cup medals for Norm’s Raggedy Ass and Bonnie’s Raggedy Ass.
Griffin Claw’s culture is that of growth. Our path to get where we are has been a quick one but it’s because of our people. We are centered around young, hungry, active beer enthusiasts – with a foundation of grizzled vets. In 8 years of growth GCBC has taken steady steps every year to becoming more and more a familiar face in the craft beer scene.
Griffin Claw now has two production facilities in Metro Detroit and the possibilities are endless.
The priority of a Market Manager is to build relationships with our distributors, retailers and customers.
As a Market Manager you are responsible for establishing and executing sales strategies, managing sales budgets, executing marketing programs, increasing brand presence and developing new business while maintaining existing account relationships.
- Work directly with Sales Director to develop GCBC’s sales strategy to ensure the attainment of company sales goals and profitability by territory
- Grow volume by executing strategies for POS placement, merchandising, pricing, and increased SKU distribution
- Maintain consistent dialogue with our distribution partners to ensure GCBC remains a priority in their portfolios
- Actively develop relationships with all wholesaler personnel including GMs, ASMs, Sales Reps, and Merchandisers
- Participate in monthly wholesaler planning, sales meetings and presentations
- Work with the Events and Marketing Managers to identify and pursue opportunities to spread the brand through festivals, events, collaborations, new programs, etc.
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Expense account and phone