West Los Angeles Territory Manager
Apply for Job
We are pioneering a Booch revolution and our family is growing! If you want to make waves in the innovative Hard Kombucha category, we are seeking a high-energy, passionate Territory Manager and relationship builder to represent BOOCHCRAFT. Our territory managers are tasked with tackling the unique challenges of building the Boochcraft brand by providing diligent field sales and account support while also promoting and educating accounts and end customers. While you will wear many hats, this role is a balance between road warrior and rainmaker. We would love to share with you our vision for the brand, our values, and how you can help us make an impact.
- Be Bold - competitive spirit, inspired to create connection, and unafraid to fail
- Give a Sh*t - passionate, change-maker, and conscientious of the impact we make
- Own It - responsible, self-motivated, and scrappy
- Do Better - curious, evolutionary, and never stops learning
- Win Together - selfless and willing to go the extra mile to help the team
- Represent the Boochcraft brand and tell our story in the territory
- Maintain clear and constant communication with distributor reps (ride-along, email, text, call) including sending weekly market visit recaps communicating successes to our distributor partners to ensure follow-through.
- Motivate distributor sales teams to prioritize the brand in their portfolio
- Make regular account visits to maintain and increase account base, grow points of distribution, and improve visibility of our brand. Maintain chain mandates and merchandising standards. Pitch display programs, promos and ad programs to accounts. Ensure our products are handled and stored at the correct temperature.
- Utilizing sales data, identify gaps in current accounts & prospective account opportunities. Create a geographically efficient plan and work with your distributor partners to visit top accounts monthly, activate new accounts, meet and cultivate relationships with buyers, improve shelf displays, place POS, schedule and conduct tastings & events as well as teaching them about Boochcraft and why we are special.
- Work independently to manage a territory geographically. Review sales reports and track performance against goals Identify top accounts and Identify opportunities and present products to new and existing accounts, visit monthly. Create monthly schedule, set up appointments, and build weekly visit plan Cultivate relationships and regularly engage with buyers..Maintain and cultivate relationships with retail buyers, distributor reps and brand partners Provide support, guidance, and education to accounts. Place POS and evaluate opportunities for events.
- Resolve account and distributor issues quickly and professionally
- Accurately track and submit all territory expenses
- Utilize CRM to log visits, wins, and future opportunities. Keep detailed notes of visits, buyer names, and contact info.
- Keep vehicle and sales supplies clean and well-maintained
- Maintain spending within a set budget—log all expenses on Expensify and submit weekly
- Be prepared to assist with draft issues or quality control issues that arise in the territory
- Attend/host distributor meetings as needed.
- Assist with events, coordinate promos, demos, and brand launches
- Identify marketing and partnership opportunities in the territory.
- Merchandise stores as needed especially during holiday periods.
- Have a pulse on market trends, openings/closings, and the competitive landscape in the territory.
- Maintain positive relationships with fellow supplier reps and industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date on technology, selling skills, and product knowledge.
- Stay informed of inventory management and trends at territory distributor(s) and provide feedback to the brewery to help guide production and marketing and ops.
- Work with managers to complete brewery initiatives and report problems in the field
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field or equivalent work experience
- Two years experience in related CPG or food/bev industry
- Resilient and Adaptable
- Passionate about sustainability
- Clean driving record with a current and Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift and move 60 lbs safely
The Nitty Gritty
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Location: Work from home/road-based in West Los Angeles
Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, and bonus
Travel: Regular travel within the territory with some overnights required
Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The lighting in the work environment may be dim. Physical Requirements: Candidate must be able to perform physical activities which include but are not limited to lifting, bending over, kneeling, twisting, stooping, crouching, occasionally lifting up to 25 lbs. Candidates may be required to stand/sit for various hours at a time, including prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
We consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.