Brewery Technician (Brewtech)
Cisco Brewers (Portsmouth)
Apply for Job
Cisco Brewers is looking for a 3rd Shift Brewery Technician to join our team in Portsmouth, NH! Reporting to the Senior Manager of Brewing Operations, our Brewery Technicians are responsible for crafting, brewing, and packaging high-quality products.
Specific Job Duties:
- Supports the Company’s mission, vision and values.
- Performs duties in accordance with company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains attendance and punctuality per company policy.
- Supports the safeguarding of raw materials for quality assurance and for accurate inventory.
- Monitors progress of beer through the production cycle via brewery information system.
- Works with team members throughout the brewing, racking ,packaging and warehousing process.
- Operates high-speed packaging equipment – racking, canning and bottling
- Handles empty cases and cases with finished goods
- Assists in loading and unloading trucks; drive forklift as needed.
- Properly rotates product by date to ensure freshness to customers.
- Stages keg, bottle and can orders.
- Assists brewery Leads/Manager(s) with inventory reconciliation.
- Performs equipment maintenance.
- Performs required sanitation.
- Performs regular housekeeping for all brewery areas.
- Performs and maintains accurate inventory and record keeping daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned throughout the brewery to assist other team members as needed to accomplish goals.
- Provide assistance in other areas in the absence of another team member
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or coursework in a science discipline, or equivalent experience in a General Certificate or Diploma in Brewing from the Institute of Brewing and Distilling, or similar institution is preferred but not required.
- 1-2 years of brewing industry, packaging line, and forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with and passion for brewing, fermenting and the finishing stage of beer production.
- Attention to detail and patience for brewing process to achieve high standards of quality.
- Mechanical or electrical troubleshooting experience.
A willingness to contribute to all areas of the brewery as needed with a positive attitude.