Maintenance Technician 1
Odell Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Odell Brewing Company, a family and co-worker owned regional craft brewery in Fort Collins, Colorado, is seeking a experienced, motivated, and multi-talented maintenance technician who is passionate about being involved in an evolving maintenance program. Working with the maintenance team, the person who fills this position will be responsible for the precise and safe maintenance and repair of facility and all equipment throughout the brewery through rotating weekend coverage and 24 hour shift coverage.
ABOUT ODELL BREWING
Since 1989, the culture of family and collaboration has thrived, fostering a brewery full of beer-centric people. It is this passion for beer that inspires Odell Brewing to create quality, hand-crafted and innovative brews. Odell Brewing is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers while making positive contributions to their co-workers and community through its outreach and charitable giving programs. Odell Brewing is the 17th largest craft brewery in the United States and currently distributes in 20 states. In 2015, Odell sold the majority of the company to its co-workers (now co-owners) in a combined management buyout and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
Our collective leadership and independence empower us to build a culture of ownership where we contribute, educate, and innovate, while keeping Colorado at our core. Always Better.
The Maintenance Technician I’s main focus will be to provide support and assisting brewery co-
workers for repair and preventative maintenance needs on production, facility, and new project
- Executing preventative maintenance routes.
- Performing necessary equipment repairs in a timely fashion.
- Installing new equipment and design assistance on projects.
- Assisting in process automation and PLC design/build.
- Assisting in process improvement of packaging, brewing, and facility processes.
- Assisting in developing SOPs and future maintenance programs.
- Daily cleaning and organizing of maintenance area.
- Working in a 24 hour shift rotation that involves late nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintenance work experience, preferably in either brewery or manufacturing environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Troubleshooting in a challenging environment
- Manufacturing mechanical skills
- General electrical wiring skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
Ideal Skills (not required, but helpful)
- Experience with PLC automation and instrumentation
- Commercial brewing and packaging processes
- Knowledge of NEC
- Knowledge of local and national building codes
- Rebuilding of motors and pumps
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Power transmission
- Air compressor maintenance
- HVAC and refrigeration
- Boiler maintenance
- Fabrication skills
- Knowledge of 5S practices
- The ability to work long hours on your feet
- The ability to work in a hot, wet, and loud environment
- The ability to lift 50lbs to shoulder height
- The ability to crouch, bend, lift and reach
- The ability to remain focused and level-headed under demanding situations
Hourly Rate Range:
$20.00 - $25.00/hr depending on experience
Odell Brewing offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Health, dental, life insurance, short & long term disability insurance
- 401k with a company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Weekly Beer Allotment
- Parental Pay
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
If you think you are the person we are looking for, we look forward to hearing from you. Qualified and interested individuals, please submit application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Maintenance Technician” in the subject line by May 13th, 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Odell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.