Keg & Lantern Brewing
Apply for this Job
Keg & Lantern Brewing is seeking to hire a head Brewer for our Red Hook location.
Experienced brewer will have exposure to all aspects of brewing operations including packaging and warehousing, and will have something to add to the overall operation at Keg & Lantern. We welcome your experience and good habits, and we hope to further hone your skills as a brewer to meet the high expectations of our customers.
This is an excellent time to join our team, as we have started some new projects and have many future plans for the company. We need to add a rock solid brewer in order to continue our growth and continually improve our beer.
- Strong desire to make the best craft beer.
- Brewing experience in a production environment.
- Experience with production record-keeping requirements.
- Capability and willingness to diligently follow procedures/policies as required.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills and desire to continuously improve as part of an active team effort
- Work as Head Brewer to ensure all production work is completed.
- Perform all daily duties including: brewhouse and still maintenance and operations, tank and environmental cleaning, yeast handling, cellar work, etc.
- As asked, perform all maintenance tasks to ensure the smooth operation of equipment.
- Assist in accurate inventory and quality management of raw materials and chemicals.
- Keep accurate daily production records per company and federal requirements.