National Accout Manager
Golden State Cider
Apply for Job
The National Account Manager will have deep sales experience and will drive business with many of our top retail partners. This position will own every aspect of the business within their assigned portfolio. That includes navigating complex decision-making chains, presenting new items, driving promotional activity, and communicating with our stakeholders to ensure execution.
This role is best-suited for someone with an entrepreneurial work ethic, incredible attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to keep our best customers happy.
- Be an ambassador for the brand and an expert on Golden State Cider, our apples, and our unique process
- Provide leadership on assigned channel/category and drive execution internally
- Develop a business plan for each customer and identify resources needed to succeed
- Create a collaborative partnership with major retailers, hosting regular buyer meetings to review objectives, earn share-of-mind, and build rapport
- Communicate with distributors on programming, authorizations, category management to ensure execution
- Partner with the Brand team on promotional opportunities, demo programs, and campaigns
- Utilize syndicate sales data to identify opportunities and build compelling presentations
- Communicate feedback to leadership on new products, major authorizations, and forecasting
- Track and evaluate performance against Annual/Quarterly Goals
- Maintain our master store database, distribution grid, and execution tracker
- Consistently meet (and exceed) your sales targets
- Regularly meet with sales team to educate, drive standards and communicate priorities
- Audit stores and surveys for proper placement, pricing, and execution
- Make regular territory visits to ride with sales team and survey the market
- Manage budget and submit expense reports on time
- 5-10 years of alcoholic beverage sales experience
- Strong understanding of national accounts landscape with established relationships
- Strong understanding of syndicated data
- Master deck builder and confident presenter
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and highly organized
- Scrappy, problem solver with a strong will to win
- Proficient with technology
- Current driver's license with clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Regular travel (when safe) up to 25-50% of the time for market visits and buyer meetings
- Must be able to perform physical activities which include but are not limited to lifting, bending over, kneeling, twisting, climbing on ladders, stooping, crouching, and routinely lifting up to 50 lbs. and occasionally more. A candidate may be required to stand/sit for various hours at a time.
- We consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
If you think you’re the right person for this role, please click the link to apply and include the following:
*Your current resume
*A cover letting telling us why you want to work for Golden State Cider
*Tell us what your favorite apple variety is and why!
We look forward to hearing from you!!