Territory Manager- LA, Orange County
Golden State Cider
Apply for Job
Golden State Cider is hiring for several for several Territory Manager positions:
Golden State Cider is California’s #1 hard cider brand and one of the fastest growing alcoholic beverage brands in the West. With 100% fresh-pressed apples sourced directly from family farms and best-in-class cider, our sales team is focused on building a sustainable and thriving cider category.
The Territory Manager represents the brand on the frontlines of our field sales and marketing efforts. This role owns every aspect of the business in the assigned territory from managing distributors, building relationships with accounts, promoting the brand, and developing new business. This field-based role is best suited for someone with a tireless smile, an entrepreneurial work ethic, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to keep our customers happy.
- Be an ambassador for the brand and the in-market expert on Golden State Cider, our apples, and our unique process
- Consistently meet (and exceed) sales targets
- Manage and cultivate relationships with accounts in the territory
- Gain placements, displays, and promotions in the accounts
- Send regular communication to distributor partners to ensure follow-through
- Partner with buyers to increase brand awareness, education, and utilize promotional materials
- Frequently audit accounts to ensure proper placement, rotation, and signage
- Review and analyze market sales data to track trends, monitor lost/gained placements, and identify new business opportunities
- Meet with Distributor Management regularly to review goals, earn share-of-mind, and build rapport with staff
- Manage product inventory, provide forecasts, and ensure on-time submission of purchase orders
- Log all visit activity, account info, and buyer details in CRM to track success/failure
- Track and evaluate territory performance against Goals
- Manage territory budget and submit expense reports on time
- Partner with Brand Team on regional events, marketing, and demo opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience
- Scrappy, problem solver, and team player
- Resilient, adaptable, and curious
- Empathetic, active listener
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and organized
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Proficient with technology, Google Suite, and Apple devices
- Must have a reliable vehicle with insurance, current registration, and valid driver's license with clean driving records, ability to drive up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Regular travel within the territory (90 %), occasional travel out of the territory (10 %)
- Must be able to perform physical activities which include but are not limited to lifting, bending over, kneeling, twisting, climbing on ladders, stooping, crouching, and routinely lifting up to 50 lbs. and occasionally more. A candidate may be required to stand/sit for various hours at a time.
- We consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law.
If you think you’re the right person for this role, pleaseinclude the following:
*Your current resume
*A cover letting telling us why you want to work for Golden State Cider
*Tell us what your favorite apple variety is and why!
We look forward to hearing from you!!