Customer Service/Sales Administrative Assistant
Apply for this Job
Antigo Zeon, one of the largest domestic designers and manufacturers of of Point of Sale and other marketing services, is looking to fill a Customer Service/Sales Admin Assistant positions based in Louisville, Colo. Looking for an organized individual with a passion for customer service and the craft beer industry. You will be part of a team that helps breweries around the nation and the world translate their brand identities and stories into marketing products and campaigns that help them STAND OUT & SELL MORE.
Position Summary: Ensures that customers receive the best possible service by serving as the key liaison in terms of sales support and customer service for Antigo Zeon. Enables the Sales staff to maximize their focus on direct sales activities by relieving them of the administrative tasks, follow-up activities and internal/external coordination involved in the sales process. Responsibilities include supporting the lead generation process, assisting sales team with collecting and communicating information for order submittal as well as production logistics, resolving customer service and warranty issues and coordinating or participating in customer calls as requested by the Sales Associate. Provides support for the Sales and Business Development teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions so the product arrives on time without issues.
- Assist inside sales team with processing orders from AB and Miller custom and repair programs and other house accounts.
- Help sales team members collect/verufy information to ensure the the accuracy of orders submitted from the sales department.
- Receive order acknowledgement and communicate anticipated production to sales rep and/or customer in a timely manner.
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicate changes to appropriate sales personnel.
- Assist with the maintenance and communication of domestic and OS production schedule. Provide updates on a weekly basis to sale department on order status, reporting any changes to the status of an order while utilizing companies CRM software.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Open and maintain all customer accounts by recording and continually updating all account information inclusive of names, numbers, emails, and all important account info through CRM.
- Assist the marketing department with all communications that are directed at developing or building customer relations inclusive of but not limited too; order acknowledgement, order completion, social media site management, customer communications, email blasts for providing company info to customers.
- Work directly with customers and Sales/account managers to determine any issues or concerns as they might have with our product and conclude with them the agreed upon path of resolution.
- Issue all Return Authorization numbers to bring product back and provide the shipping department with all applicable information so they can issue a call tag.