Industrial Arts Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
About Industrial Arts Brewing Company:
IABC opened its doors in 2016 at our historic Garnerville NY site. We modernized a pre-Civil War complex to include a 25 HL Braukon brew house, 20,000 square feet of cellar and warehouse space and a sunlight filled taproom that is open to the public. To keep pace with our rapid growth we secured a second location in Beacon, NY at the end of 2018. Currently home to our second tap room, we are finishing up construction on a 40,000 square ft purpose-built, state-of-the art facility with a 100 HL custom Krones Brewhouse and a modern, flexible and efficient packaging line.
Working at Industrial Arts Brewing Company:
Our philosophy is to provide industry leading compensation to attract and retain technical skill and institutional knowledge. Good pay for hard work. We aim to minimize overtime for better work life balance. We have a responsibility to help build and maintain the communities we live and work in, and we honor this by showing respect and appreciation for everyone we rely upon to get our liquid message out there, including our employees.
This position will include all aspects of packaging (canning and kegging), brewery sanitation, maintenance, CIP operations, and brewhouse duties in the pursuit of producing high quality beer in a safe and efficient manner.
- Adherence to IABC SOP’s
- Raw Material handling and organization. Spent grain and hops handling
- Milling operations
- Mashing operations
- CIP Operations, hot and cold side. Safe chemical handling.
- Maintaining overall cleanliness of brewery facilities
- Can line operation
- Packaging line changeovers and staging
- Keg cleaning and filling
- Centrifuge set up/ tear down, CIP, SIP
- Dry Hopping
- Brite Beer Carbonation
- FV/ Brite Beer sampling
- Accurate and timely record keeping
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Cone dumps
- Forklift operation
- Any other production activities as communicated by the Head Brewer or Director of Brewing Operations
Job Skills Required:
- Computer literacy
Other Required characteristics:
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time
- Adherence to safety rules and all relevant rules and regulations
- Quality minded attitude
- Dedication to cleaning and sanitizing
- Accountability, team player, great attitude, motivated self-starter
- Packaging experience and prior brewery experience or experience in a manufacturing environment
- This position is primarily for ~7a-3p, but will require flexibility to work nights and weekends as needed
- 21 years of age or older
- Able to twist, bend, kneel, work in a loud, wet factory environment every shift
- Able to regularly lift/carry 55-pound bags and move up to 170 pounds.