Area Sales Manager - Wisconsin
Apply for Job
Revolution Brewing is sells tasty beer all across the wonderful state of Wisconsin, and are hiring an Area Sales Manager, traditionally based in Milwaukee. In this role you’ll visit both on and off premise accounts to sell our tasty beer, resulting in management of our sales and inventory levels directly with distributors. This position will be working primarily in Milwaukee and visiting account/distributor warehouses throughout Wisconsin. You guessed it - a license and vehicle is required for this role.
Working with solid distributors, you'll continue Rev’s role as the preferred craft beer supplier. Your 3-4 days a week in the market will be spent showing love to our retail and restaurant/bar accounts, leading distributor sales meetings, and checking on program execution. The rest of your week will concentrate on managing your Sales Rep based out of Madison and communicating to distributors and accounts, including regional chains in your territory. Quarterly and annual business reviews and presentations will be on your plate, as you work with our Sales Analyst to create dynamic presentations that tell the story of Rev’s sales, using data pulled from iDig and Karma notes. The result of all this hard work will lead to you crushing your assigned quarterly goals and target KPI’s specific to your distributors.
When the market allows, you (or your assigned summer intern) will lead samplings and promos to give voice to Rev’s marketing programs. You’ll also rep at local and regional festivals and lead brand training with retailers, distributor partners and consumers.
You’ll be great in this role because you’ll:
- Have 3-5 years of experience working for a beer wholesaler or supplier within the Wisconsin market, along with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have managed or supervised a direct report, summer intern, or project overseeing quantifiable results of those who executed the program.
- Have a reliable car and be able to travel; overnight travel will be required of this position.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially in Excel and pulling data from reports to figure out how you’re going to set up your week and account visits.
- Be extremely organized, have great follow up skills, and able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Be able to work flexible hours as needed - beer requires evenings and weekends!
- Be able to maneuver 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs.