Area Sales Manager / Chicago Metro Area
Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
Apply for Job
What You Will Do
- Call on existing account base within area to obtain new distribution, execute promotional activity and increase market share
- Solicit new business to increase volume/distribution/share within the assigned area
- Identify retail opportunities and sell/execute against those opportunities
- Ensure proper merchandising of product and point-of-sale materials within area and according to our brand standards
- Generate sales by maintaining/increasing shelf facings and positioning
- Merchandise and service accounts according to brand standards including our Q/A measures- clean POS, rotate stock, check code dates, packaging repair/replacement, etc.
- Identify field quality concerns and report using appropriate procedures (Formstack forms, Keg Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)).
- Coordinate events and promotions to deliver greater brand awareness and stimulate sales
- Conduct staff educations, beer tastings and other events as needed
- Execute monthly National Account opportunities: On- and Off-Premise: securing displays, ensuring beer placement, closing gaps, checking quality and POS support; Coordinate with wholesaler on National Account mandates; Provide feedback to National Account team as to what is working at retail and challenges
Please Apply if You Have
- Associate's Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 2 years Business to business sales experience required
- Ability to learn and apply in depth knowledge of state and federal liquor laws
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve company business plan goals; including volume, distribution, and profitability
- Strong organization and time management skills
- In-depth knowledge of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.’s history, culture and product
- Ability to interface with various levels of management at both retail and wholesale
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with limited amount of direction; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals
Additional Requirements to Consider Before Applying
- Driver's License with a driving record free of any major violations in the last three years upon hire required
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Selected candidate must pass a pre-employment, post offer driver's license check.
Before applying for this role, please review the full job description, including the physical demands and working environment: https://sierranevada.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=2020
** Applications will be accepted until 11:59pm Pacific Time or Eastern Time on Friday, May 14, 2021 **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer