Hangar 24 Craft Brewery
Apply for Job
Hangar 24 Craft Brewery is looking for motivated, talented service industry professionals who are passionate about all things food, beverage, and hospitality.
Work in a team-oriented environment to prepare quality food in a high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centrist environment. In addition to a competitive compensation we are offering a signing bonus: - After 90 days of continuous service employee receives a $500 signing bonus as an incentive.
Hiring Full-time and Part-time positions.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Execute every food order ticket with consistency, timeliness, and quality.
- Follow recipe and presentation guidelines for each dish.
- Prepare each dish with the intent to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Coordinate food orders to support timely and efficient delivery to each table.
- Ensures proper food safety and sanitation standards to ensure guest safety.
- Meet special guest requests while ensuring same high quality standards.
- Experience as a restaurant cook.
- Food Handler’s Card
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking techniques which are required to prepare restaurant menu items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and method of presentation.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of food service and preparation equipment.
- Ability to comprehend food orders.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service and organizational values.
- Exhibits professionalism of position through appropriate conduct and demeanor