Manor Hill Brewing
Apply for this Job
Manor Hill Brewing is looking for a Sales Representative to grow volume, revenue, and awareness of the Manor Hill brand in Washington, DC and portions of Montgomery County.
Located on the Marriner family’s 54-acre working farm in Ellicott City, Manor Hill Farm is home to Manor Hill Brewing, Howard County's first, and Maryland's largest, farm brewery. Our head brewer uses high quality seasonal ingredients to craft hand-made beers from original and unique recipes. We believe strongly in supporting local and practicing sustainability and work to achieve these values as often as possible.
In order to achieve their goals, the Sales Representative will work hand-in-hand with brewery management/ownership, our Sales Manager, and our distribution partner.
- Cultivate relationships with key individuals at our distribution partner (Legends Limited)
- Actively promote our brands and encourage sales among distribution partner, retail accounts, and other key stakeholders.
- Serve as a liaison to the DC (and Montgomery County) territory for brewery management/ownership and Sales Manager.
- Monitor distributor inventory and shipments weekly.
- Conduct regular sales calls with customers and establish relationships within a targeted list of accounts to grow the business as well as maintain current accounts.
- Regularly survey accounts to ensure accurate pricing, merchandising, and inventory control.
- Attend any key trade shows, festivals, tastings, and events to drive sales through additional brand presence and community involvement.
Skills / Experience:
- Be knowledgeable about the Manor Hill Brewing brand
- Ability to influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited direction
- Experience in customer service (either internal or external), strong project management skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency and personal accountability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the capability to learn VIP (our inventory management software)
- Occasional nights and weekends will be required for events
- Experience in on and off premise segment
- Ability to work in a small, faced paced environment & capable of building dynamic, collaborative relationships is necessary
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Comfortable being outside of an office environment and being “on the road” to visit local accounts