Fiddlehead Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
The Territory Manager will play a key role in the success of Fiddlehead Brewing Co in Philadelphia and surrounding 8 counties. Territory Managers are responsible for developing, seeking, and maintaining relationships with On and Off premise Accounts, Distributor Personnel, and any point of contact that will share in our collective Success. This person will be passionate about Fiddlehead Brewing Co. and uphold our values and Image, all while growing Sales and deepening our roots in the assigned territory.
The Territory Manager is on the frontline and personifies Fiddlehead Brewing Co. ultimately responsible for growing sales and will be asked to:
- Make account calls to existing accounts focusing on growing our business with accounts.
- Target new accounts. Look to add accounts to our loyal account base.
- Be an asset to Distributor Sales Representatives. Help drive Fiddlehead sales in their account base, and work to prioritize our brands in their account calls.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key personnel at accounts.
- I.D. key events, promotions, sponsorship opportunities.
- Have constant and open communication with Fiddlehead Sales Director and Distributor Brand Managers.
- Actively work toward achieving quarterly goals and objectives.
- Ability to use industry data tools to analyze and develop weekly and monthly sales strategy.
- Monitor product freshness at Distributor and in the trade.
- Active participant with all company initiatives and marketing efforts.
- Deep understanding of assigned territory and adjust sales calls to maximize efforts and be efficient.
- Set up and participate in various account promotions, distributor ride withs, staff/account trainings, and other industry events.
- Perform administrative tasks. They include but are not limited to expense reports, weekly call points, monthly calendar, sales analysis.
- Must be able to work in team environment as well as independently.
- Be asked to make account calls and conduct business within Full Fiddlehead Distribution Footprint as asked.
- Perform all other duties as expected.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Must be competitive, brand loyal, and comfortable making existing and cold calls.
- The role of Territory Manager is not 9-5pm. Must be flexible and willing to work nights and weekends.
- Preferable 2 years’ experience working in CPG arena within the three-tier system with Wholesalers or Suppliers.
- Proficient with VIP and Microsoft Office
- Strong public speaking, written, and analytical skills.
- 80% of work is in the field. With overnight travel expected.
- 20% of work is Administrative.