Regional Sales Rep/Manager (SE Massachusetts)
Liberated Beverage Distribution
Apply for this Job
Bog Iron Brewing of Norton Ma and Black Hat Brew Works of Bridgewater, Ma jointly launched Liberated Beverage Distribution, a Massachusetts wholesale beer distributor, in 2019. Liberated’s purpose was to promote the craft beer of its small portfolio of brands but in the vein of a “co-op” among the breweries rather than the more traditional wholesaler model. While revenue generation is obviously a priority, bringing the combined distribution expenses of the “co-op members” down has also been an important factor. For that reason, Liberated has, since its launch, been staffed by employees of the portfolio breweries.
While Liberated has done well and served its purpose, the time has come to bring in a dedicated Sales Representative/Manager to help oversee and push Liberated’s next growth phase. An ideal candidate will be someone capable of growing with the organization and take on more and more senior responsibilities as those opportunities arise.
- Manage and serve existing on and off-premises accounts
* Be a physical presence at account locations by visiting at least 20 accounts per week
* Keep accounts up to date on upcoming Liberated’s releases and existing stock
* Collect and aggregate orders for delivery
* Maintain a very active social media presence on behalf of Liberated
* Be a reliable resource for product and marketing information
* Perform quality and ‘best by’ checks and replace stock if necessary
* Collect and maintain a database of account contact information and preferences
* Aid in the collection of past due invoice payments
- On-board new on and off-premises accounts when needed
* Identify and on-board new accounts as increases in production across Liberated’s portfolio mandate
- Aid in the on-boarding of additional brands
* Work with Liberated’s management in the identification of potential additions to Liberated’s brand portfolio
* At least two years of related sales experience
* A strong knowledge of craft beer in general
* Highly motivated and able to self-manage one’s own tasks
* A working knowledge of spreadsheet, database, and other basic office software
* Very strong interpersonal skills
* Very organized and able to manage various tasks simultaneously
* A flexible schedule that would allow for working occasional nights and weekends
* Massachusetts state law requires an age of at least 21 years old
* A valid driver’s license
* Job offers will be contingent on the results of a background check
- All aspects of compensation are currently negotiable and will be dictated by the candidate’s qualifications and the ultimate, finely-defined roll they will play.
Liberated Beverage Distribution is an equal opportunity employer.