Ozark Beer Company
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Northwest Arkansas
Position Type: Full-time, Salaried
- Manage relationships with distributor partners to ensure ongoing and increasing sales.
- Maintain a schedule to call on all required off-premise and on-premise key accounts across Ozark’s distribution footprint.
- Analyze and organize weekly sales and depletion reports from distributors and implement a sales plan to achieve quarterly sales goals.
- Build long-term relationships with existing and potential accounts to sell our products with the goal of increasing sales. Provide general education to accounts about our beers, our company, and why we are unique.
- This position serves as a public face of our company so good judgment, professionalism, and the ability to work responsibly around alcohol is paramount.
- Represent Ozark at selected festivals and events such as but not limited to brewery dinners, tastings and promotions.
- Use data systems to identify opportunities for new or expanded distribution, lost sales, incremental volume increases, and other business insights.
- Serve as a liaison between the brewery and distribution partners to ensure proper merchandising of on and off premise accounts and to introduce distribution partners to new products.
- Hold weekly meetings to share business insights, objectives and goals.
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performance duties of this job include regularly being required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk, hear and smell.
- Ability to frequently lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 55 lbs and up to 170 lbs with the use of a dolly.
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have a clean driving record, driver’s license, own a reliable car, and be willing to travel.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, top level account decision makers and all the internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Be organized, self-motivated and have the ability to independently solve problems and manage time effectively.
- Strong written and communication skills with a relationship-building personality and high standards of customer service.
- 4 year degree or relevant sales/industry experience.
- Know our beer line-up intimately.
- Develop strong connection with the brewing team. Seek their education and guidance.
- Develop a relationship with our marketing team, and maintain a strong pro-active understanding of our market and craft beer trends.
- Salary dependent on experience
- 100% paid Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Entertainment budget
- Brewery related perks
Studies have shown that men will apply for positions if they meet 60% of the requirements while women and other groups will only apply if they meet 100% of the criteria. We are a small team at Ozark, and we are always looking for good people to join us. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and that candidate may be one who comes from any variety of background and experience. We would encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications of this position.