Left Hand Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our Employee-owned brewery in Longmont, Colorado, located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. A passion for craft beer, with a desire to learn and grow along with the company’s expansion, is a must. The Production Planner utilizes and analyzes both statistical data and information to effectively plan production schedules, ensures efficiency of all production lines, and establishes appropriate inventory levels based on sales orders and forecasts in order to fulfill 100% of customer orders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
- Utilizes data from Orchestrated Beer (OBeer), the Distributor Portal order board, and VIP in order to develop forecasting tools that allow for educated decisions.
- Works with Sales, Marketing, Tasting Room, and Scheduling Development to integrate sales projections and seasonal pre-orders with brewery capacity.
- Works closely with Production Teams in ensure optimization of equipment, packaging splits, changeovers, and appropriate labor allocation.
- Coordinates with the Supply Chain team to ensure adequate raw materials and packaging are available to support production schedules.
- Leads the weekly inter-departmental Sales Kraken and Scheduling Meetings.
- Monitors daily production, reacts accordingly, notifies all departments accordingly, and answers all questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Schedules the production of all mixed packs, ensuring proper timing regarding production of brands and seasonality.
We strive to thrive everyday through our Core Values which define our culture and shape how we approach our customers.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- A minimum of 2-3 years of manufacturing production scheduling experience.
- Alcohol beverage supplier experience preferred.
- Understanding of distributor business a plus.
- A positive attitude, passion, customer focus, and the ability to be a team player and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to foster a collaborative work environment across multiple departments.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to anticipate and solve problems, exercise sound judgment, act decisively, and persist in the face of obstacles.
- Proven ability to handle diverse activities and concurrent projects.
- Excellent organizations skill and strict attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and communication skills, with the ability to lead cross-departmental meetings.
- Orchestrated Beer experience preferred (not required).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and possesses advanced Excel skills.
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, paid time off, and of course world class beer. We do not cover relocation costs. Proud to be an EOE.
Pay Band: 45,000-70,000k/year doe
Instructions on how to apply:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you enjoy craft beer, and you think you’re appropriately qualified and a good fit to work with us, please apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/6f56f927-361b-4719-bace-13114c1c9d7c/Indian-Peaks-Brewing-Company
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to accept emails, phone calls, or Linkedin/Social Media messages about open positions.
This posting closes EOB, 5/1/2021 (We reserve the right to close postings sooner).