Logistics Delivery Driver
WeldWerks Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
As a key part of our business, our sales team blankets the Front Range with our awesome beers and incredible service and hospitality. At the core of our sales philosophy, we aim to provide a quality entrance to our brand experience and ensure we are everywhere our customers need us which reinforces our relevancy in the marketplace.
Our Logistics Operators are key to our account relationships and are often the consistent weekly presence that our accounts interface with. You are not only representing our brand, but our entire crew and company and our reputation which is held in high regard.
Our key relationships are craft centric bars and high end restaurants, as well as visible, engaged and curated liquor stores. We supplement those efforts with attendance at local festivals, account-driven events, and a concerted effort towards account education and engagement.
We need teammates who will go the extra mile in both ability and desire. We are looking for a trusting team member that can contribute to our long term success. We are looking for a dynamic person that is interested in continually transforming our brewery to be the best it can be!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key accounts
- Manage weekly order fulfillment for the assigned territory
- Create efficient route planning on a weekly basis
- Perform regular maintenance for assigned vehicle
- Drive our customer experience with excellent customer service and communication
- Uphold WeldWerks’ reputation with accounts, vendors and the general public
- Participate in events and festivals as desired
- Assist the development and implementation of sales strategies
Skill and Knowledge:
- Moderate knowledge of and a passion for craft beer and the brewing industry
- 1-2 years experience in service or customer relations
- Functional knowledge of Front Range and Greater Denver areas
- Moderate user in CRM and Google Apps ecosystems
- Able to develop and maintain service materials
- Assist in coordinating beer/inventory and billing/credits
- Basic automotive/mechanical knowledge
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Moderate written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate problem solving skills
- High aptitude for being a self-starter
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Uses directed action in setting objectives and deciding how to proceed
- Duties are given in the form of specific goals or areas of responsibility
Hours, Travel and Physical Requirements:
- Work weekends, evenings and events (local and regional)
- Drive safe and sober (during on and off work hours
- Work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Frequently lift up to 160 pounds
WeldWerks is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.