Region Sales Manager - AZ, CA, NV, HI
10 Barrel Brewing Co.
Apply for Job
Our Regional Sales Managers are responsible for achieving key sales objectives through the managing of multiple distributors and aggressively growing new accounts, facilitating the growth and development of the 10 Barrel Brewing product mix and brand value within Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada with an increased focus on our quickly growing cocktail business.
- 80% of duties focused on wholesaler management, 20% in trade.
- Executes quarterly and annual strategic business plan for achieving budgeted sales figures for Region.
- Creates, presents, and tracks sales incentive programs to wholesalers.
- Monitors sales volume goals while managing inventory for wholesalers within defined market.
- Recommends and implements sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Presents new brands and marketing strategies to wholesalers.
- Acts as the direct contact from the brewery to accounts, and wholesalers within market territory.
- Ability to actively manage and direct a team of brewery representatives
- Focus on future expansion opportunities for growing cocktail business.
- Must have strong understanding of NorCal/SoCal market – wholesaler, retail, chain, and independent relationships.
- College degree preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage alcohol industry experience preferred.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable time management and organizational skills.
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred.
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35 lbs. cases of beer frequently, and move and place 165 lbs. kegs as needed.
- 1-3 year of experience managing and directing a team
- Must be willing to travel 50% of the time