Lamplighter Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Lamplighter Brewing Co.
March 31, 2021
Who We Are: A brewery and taproom located in downtown Cambridge, focused on quality, creativity, community, and craft. Our products include aroma- and flavor-driven beers, with an emphasis on New England IPAs, barrel-aged sours, and special seasonals. We never shy away from funk, twists on tradition, and unique ingredients, and we are a collaborative, passionate, and fun-loving team.
The Position: Lamplighter’s Packaging Manager is the primary lead on coordinating and executing packaging of finished beer into cans, bottles, and kegs. Occupying a managerial role within the production staff, the Packaging Manager will be responsible for managing the packaging team, operating the canning and bottling line, forecasting and ordering supplies, communicating throughout the company, and making adjustments to the packaging plan where necessary. This position reports directly to the Head Brewer. Experience with a Cask ACS v5 is preferred, but not necessary.
- 1-2 Years Packaging Experience required
- Excellent work ethic, team player, and communication skills.
- Excellent organization and cleanliness habits.
- Brewing education, Cask ACS knowledge, or management experience not required but recommended.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. and remain on feet for 8-10 hours a day.
- Starting Wage: Competitive salary & benefits (PTO, health & dental insurance)
- Start Date: May 2021
- Application Instructions: Please send a resume, contact info, and a cover letter introducing yourself to email@example.com. Please include 3 references with resume (work and personal).
Hiring Mission: Lamplighter is committed to being an equal opportunity employer at all levels of our organization. It is our mission to:
- Hire passionate and innovative individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences and a shared enthusiasm for hospitality, beer, and brewing
- Create a work atmosphere that fosters teamwork, creativity, quality, respect, fun, and love of learning while staying conscious of long-term community goals
- Communicate in a fair, respectful, and candid manner with all the employees and customers that comprise our community
- Encourage participation in regular company and community activities that provide opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Accept responsibility for promoting ethical and legal conduct in personal and business practices
- Commit to acting openly, equitably, and consistently in our pursuit of quality product and creating a community “third space”