Regional Chain Accounts Manager (ATLANTA)
Wild Leap Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Wild Leap Brew Co. of LaGrange, GA is currently seeking a Chain Accounts Manager focused on our off-premise accounts throughout the southeast. The purpose of this position is to increase Wild Leap’s sales and planogram placements by building strong relationships with all major grocery and package chains. This position reports directly to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer while maintaining an open working relationship with all levels of the Wild Leap team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company.
- Develop and maintain collaborative long-term relationships with major chain accounts
- Develop collaborative relationships and alignment with Wild Leap distributors and field sales reps to ensure alignment against chain priorities by brand
- Deliver Wild Leap chain account revenue and distribution goals
- Analyze current sales and create presentations to increase feature and display activity, expand distribution and optimizes shelf position
- Collaborate with distributor management and sales force in order to achieve shared sales objectives, including the development and oversight of wholesaler programming
- Establish regular contact and build relationships with key decision makers at key accounts with a focus on “pull through” not “force in” sales technique.
- Identify core accounts that are not being penetrated with Wild Leap products and develop a plan to establish business with such accounts
- Collect data on pricing, distribution, volume and general market information; compile and submit reports required for the sales division
- Operate effectively within corporate and budgetary guidelines
- Collaborate with distributors and field sales to ensure proper merchandising in chain accounts
- Ensure premium position on all Wild Leap Brewing products.
- Attend weekly video conference sales meetings
- Manage all distributor partners’ POS inventory on a monthly basis.
- Able to stay focused and remain extremely productive while working in the field without direct supervision
- Thorough attention to detail and desire to take initiative
- Establish an action plan prior to visiting market, utilizing sales reps, VIP information and appropriate collateral/sales materials.
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle to and from accounts continuously.
- Complete and submit weekly and monthly market visit recaps and reports, quarterly goals and expense reports.
- Provide distributor partners and key accounts with sales sheets, technical assistance and sales training and education.
- Must have minimum two years of relative sales experience in the beer industry
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, top level account decision makers, and all internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision – self-motivated.
- High level of craft beer product knowledge.
- Excellent oral, analytical, written, and group presentation communication skills.
- Iron-clad reliability, and consistent follow-up required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google G Suite (i.e., Forms, Drive, Sheets)
- Cicerone certified or the ability to do so
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record
Wild Leap Brew Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pre-employment drug screening, personality test, physical and background check are required.
Competitive Salary + commission and medical.