Cellar/Packaging position at Moonlight Brewing Company
Moonlight Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Moonlight Brewing Company has been brewing top quality beer in Santa Rosa, CA since 1992. We are looking for a dedicated and energetic person who wants to be part of our small production team whose collective goal is to make amazing beer. We are currently looking for someone to join our production team Full Time. Weekend work required. This person must be able to multitask while maintaining integrity of all tasks at hand and manage time efficiently; as well as be self-motivated and able to set their work schedule based on the brewhouse master calendar. We want someone who can play well with others but is also ok working alone for long periods of time.
Duties and Requirements may include but are not limited to the following
· Filling kegs as needed
· Work canning line including set up/breakdown, operation, pack out etc.
· Transferring beer from fermenters to aging tanks
· Carbonation and testing of beer using common brewery analytical tools
· Ability to be standing and moving for entire shift
· Ability to lift 160 lb. kegs
· Able to kneel, bend, crouch, crawl, and work close to the floor
· Keep organized and detailed notes of cellar activities
· CIP (clean-in-place) of bright beer and fermentation tanks, hoses, and other equipment
· Must maintain sanitary practices in all aspects of beer processing
· Willing to work in wet, cold, hot, and loud environments
· Able to understand and comply with safety requirements and procedures
· Comfortable driving a forklift and using pallet jack
· Clean DMV record as occasional local beer deliveries may be required
· Willing to work overtime as needed
· Ability to follow directions
*Previous commercial brewery experience strongly encouraged.
*Knowledge of basic biology or chemistry is a plus.
*The parameters and duties of this job may adjust depending on skill level and experience.
*Compensation dependent on skills and experience, benefits included.
We hope the person who fills this position will be a committed team player with a good sense of humor and a basic understanding and appreciation of beer style and tradition, “not just IPAs”
If you think you might be the right person for this job please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-755-4951